- Lives saved, suffering eased, & families remaining intact in the wake of emergency.
- Generosity, connection & care showing up in the lives of those around you.
- Healthy opportunities for others to discover enlivening connection through bold giving.
The first step of any powerful outcome requires you to show up and evoke its possibility. In other words, “You must be present to win!” Plan your possibility right here.
Boy Scouts of America Troop 70 presents
Saturday, July 20
QUEEN ANNE COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE
Queen Anne United Methodist Church
1606 5th Ave W – in the Basement
9:00am to 3:00pm
(closed 11:30 to 12:15)
Reserve a time at http://www.psbc.org/programs/drive.asp?URL=0578
Please share your own invitation to people you know to be – or want to see – bold and generous in the world.
- Find answers to questions about blood donation.
- See difference a gift of blood makes for local patients.
- Look up basic eligibility info.
- Contact the Puget Sound Blood Center’s Scheduling Specialists at email@example.com or call 1-800-DONATE-1 for specific medical questions.
Thank you for contributing powerfully to our community!
Donor Resources Representative, metro-Seattle
Puget Sound Blood Center
blood services | medicine | research
5400 2nd Avenue S, Seattle, WA 98108
P (206) 292-1883 • C (206) 384-6098