Dr. Molly Niedermeyer and the staff at Emerald City Clinic are committed to quality, competent, and compassionate Naturopathic healthcare. We provide all phases of primary health care, blending centuries-old knowledge of natural non-toxic therapies with current advances in the understanding of health and human systems. Health is defined as “freedom from limitations.” We are only as healthy as the environment we live in- physical, emotional, and spiritual. It is our job as Naturopathic Physicians to assist individuals to remove the limitations from their health. In fact, Dr. Niedermeyer often says that if she were to rewrite the Hippocratic oath it would be:
” It is my job as a physician to support the physical body while each person evolves emotionally and spiritually.”
We are health coaches, mentors, and guides on each person’s journey to optimizing health. With all of this in mind, we have the following mission statement:
- To serve as a Naturopathic healing and teaching center that practices in alignment with the healing laws of nature.
- To offer our clients a full range of natural medical services in a warm family practice atmosphere.
- To promote wellness by embodying the principle of “docere” – physician as teacher.
- To educate our clients in a way that allows them to live life in the healthiest possible way and to address the deepest cause of dis-ease.
- To improve the health and well being of our community through service.
- To provide a team-based work environment which exemplifies health in the work place.
We provide a full range of care in a toxic-free clinic. The services we provide include:
- Family health care, including physical exams and laboratory analysis for all family members from young to old, male and female
- Full pediatric care, including advice about and adminstration of chosen immunizations
- Speciality treatments: Allergy elimination techniques, heavy metal detoxification, chemical sensitivity treatment, etc.
- Naturopathic prenatal services and full postpartum care
- Metabolic detoxification, individually and in a class setting
- Full physical medicine department with saunas, massage, cranial sacral, and visceral manipulation
To learn more about our services click here.